I did feel somewhat sorry for him--here he was struggling with this horrible substance we put in his mouth and everyone just kept laughing and asking to see it again. It turns out it was the thick texture he did not like--not the taste. I thinned them out the next time I fed him and he seemed to really like them.
2018
2 days ago
5 comments:
That is so cute. Poor boy is going to have an eating complex with the girls giggling at him. :)Now I'm looking forward to seeing Lorelai's reaction when she starts on green beans.
That's exactly what I did last time we had green beans. They don't get any better buddy. :-)
That was so cute. Poor baby. His faces were so funny.
Did the poor guy vomit after you stopped filming? He looked like he was about to lose it.
The Clarks give their kids veggies, we give ours ice cream. Parkin had almost the same reaction with his first taste of ice cream.
Liv and Holman loved the video. Sweet Dan born in the year of the fire pig :) Our kids don't start with icecream unless Amy gives it to them:) but they do always start with sweet potatoes.
Post a Comment