Monday, April 14, 2008

So I have been "it" for awhile--I kept putting it off so that I could take the time to put in pictures like everyone else did but I will procrastinate no longer. Sorry no pictures, you will have to use your imaginations. I

1. An orchard. Apples, Pears, Peaches, maybe some nuts. I would call it the "Grove of the Prophets" and each tree would be named for a different prophet.
2. Nice hardback copies af all my favorite books that I only have in paperback (Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Anne of Green Gables . . . the list goes on).
3. A bottomless "eating out" fund for when I just don't feel like cooking, especially when it gets hot in the summer.
4. A summer-long trip travelling by rail throughout Europe (with a nanny of course to help me with the children and watch them in the evenings so Joshua and I could go out).
5. A Library/Study in my house with wall to wall bookshelves filled with good books, several very comfortable chairs, and a few well placed sunny windows to provide lots of good reading light.

I think everyone that I know has been tagged--I am the last. Does that mean I win!?!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Great list Melissa. I love number 3 wouldn't it be nice not to have to heat the house up all summer. The library sounds fantastic too.

Suzie Howe said...

I didn't realize scott was logged into the computer that first comment was from me not Scott.

Linda said...

So Mel, which prophet will be the nut tree? JK. Great list!