Saturday, December 26, 2009

How We Broke the News to Grandma

Most of you know by now that we've moved back to Tucson. For those of you who were curious how Melissa broke the news to her Mom, here's the video:

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I am so glad you got this on tape! Barbara's reaction is priceless :) We are so glad you are back.

Linda said...

Thanks for recording this for us! That was one moment we didn't want to miss. And thank goodness none of us that knew ruined the secret!

Unknown said...

I love it! I know how much Mom Howe loves to have her family near by! What a happy christmas for you all.

Ryan and Lori said...

What a great Christmas gift! From my seat in the corner behind the piano, the holes left at church Sunday were tangible. We will miss you! How wonderful to be so close to family. We look forward to future visits and we'll be right on the way should you ever need to head East again, you can stay with us. :o>

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Wow!! I can't believe you are back, just like that. At least when we come for a visit, you will be there to make our trip complete. Glad to hear the job is working out and that you get to go home.
We are buried under lots of snow but starting to enjoy our white winters. I'll update the blog when the kids go back to school next week! Hi to everyone!