Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Secret Keeper

Every time Joshua and I found out that I was pregnant, we decided not to tell anyone until after my first doctor's appointment. Yeah, right. We were NEVER able to do this. Expecting a baby is just way too exciting to keep to yourself. This time We finally did it! Yes, we are expecting Clark kiddo #5! I had my first doctor's appointment today and everything is going as it should. I am a little over 8 weeks and am due on May 28th. What's also cool is that I kept the secret. Even though I was tempted many, many times over the past four weeks to tell someone, I kept the cat in the bag. I feel like a have reached a milestone--I am more deserving now to be called an adult.

9 comments:

IandS said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I am due May 18th. Why can't we be living close by so we can moan and groan our pregnancy along :)

Lesley said...

That is so hard not telling people, congrats on the baby and keeping the secret! My kids have voted and they think you are going to have twin boys, out of the mouth of babes :) Just last week a lady from church asked me if i was sure I wasn't having twins...nice. Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Clarks! I am so excited for you! I'm sure he or she will be healthy and beautiful just as your other precious kiddos are. :) Congrats on keeping it secret, I'm not sure I would have had the strength.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I never can keep it a secret either, though I always say I'm going to. I always say I'm not going to find out what I'm having either but the second I'm in that ultrasound room I cave ;)

Suzie Howe said...

Congrats on the baby and keep it secret. It's so exciting! Franklin needs a little boy cousin around so I'm guessing boy. Although I was so sure Lesley was having a boy. Either way it's exciting news!

Livin La Vida Keto said...

Congratulations! I think people who make really cute kids should keep having them. Glad to hear you are doing well! We miss you guys.

Grandpa Howe said...

Hmm, number 24. Cheaper by the two dozen? What wonderfull news! Yes you are an adult.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It is so nice to see that you guys are doing so well. We really should start a blog too, if for no other reason than to keep in touch with far away friends!! We miss you guys a lot!

Ryan and Lori said...

Ah! Your news is a gain in so many ways! Another Clark running around sounds great to us! Congratulations!!!!!