Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Hard to Know What is Random

Taggin' It Up Rules 1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves. 2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
8 RANDOM THINGS:

1. It is very hard for me to pay full price for anything--I waste time and money (in the form of gas) trying to find the best deal. Such effort is only occasionally rewarded with a good deal.
2. Eating a ripe banana makes me gag.
3. I love to dip french fries in milk shake (sweet and salty: yum! yum!).
4. I think Hercules is an awesome name to give a boy. Herc is such an awesome nick name too!
5. I am a BBC miniseries addict. Netflix is my pusher. I am trying to reform.
6. My all time favorite form of exercise is swimming, but I hate flip-turns.
7. I always wanted to marry a redhead and have a redheaded little girl. Some dreams do come true.
8. My family members are my very best friends and I miss them exponentially more than I thought I would.

Okay, that was fun. Now let's see if I can come up with eight people to tag: Amy, Jen, Linda, Lesley, Bekah, Sarah, Ben, Jeremy. Look at that! I didn't even have to use all the bloggers I know!

4 comments:

treefrogsplace said...

I can't do this..I don't have 8 other people I could tag!

Linda said...

Will Josh not cooperate on the Herc thing? :-)Thanks for the really fun tag!

Grandpa Howe said...

That's why we named you Melissa...Sweet, Sweet, Honey Bee!

Sarah said...

I say name your next boy Hercules! that would be AWESOME! I agree that swimming is superb. I never do flip turns, waste of time and breath! Miss you Melissa!