By far, my favorite part of blogging is posting family pictures. I love to see everyone else's picturesand share my own. It makes me feel like I am still a part of your life even though I am in a galaxy far, far away.
ON Saturday, we took the kids to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens--it was a gorgeous day and we had a lot o' fun. They even had a sorghum maze (sorghum is what they use to make molasses). We had an enjoyable time.
This was in the children's garden.
Digging up fossils in the sand box.
A Father-Son Moment
Here are a few other fun photos.
Katie has taken to sleeping with her head in a box. That is what I call random.
Crazy glasses from Aunt Jojo.
3 comments:
I love to see pictures too. We miss you guys. Those girls are so cute and funny and Daniel has such a great smile - he is looking so grown up.
Fabulous pictures! We can hardly wait until December!
Katie sleeps with her head in a box?! That is seriously random! Maybe she is the opposite of clostraphobic(however you spell that). Dan is sooo cute! Those glasses are fantastic! I hope that one of the girls is using them for their halloween costume.
Post a Comment