Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sarah's Bridal Shower

I usually dislike bridal showers, but I thought Sarah's was pretty enjoyable--whoever planned it must have really known what she was doing! In actuality it was the wonderfulness eminating from the strawberries! Or maybe the joke about Scott picking out Sarah's lingerie! Here's a pic that Sarah might kill me for posting!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Hey, at least she wasn't wearing it! It was a very awesome shower and the food was the best. I should know, I ate at least half of it. And now I can't stop thinking about those strawberries!

Jen said...

The shower was great! You did an awesome job and the food was absolutely fabulous. As long as Reese doesn't see the blog and ruin the surprise, Sarah shouldn't get upset. :) The joke about Scott picking it out just had to be written down for posterity sake! :P Great job Mel.

Suzie Howe said...

The shower was fantastic. I'm sure Scott finds the joke hysterical. And the strawberries were the best. They were almost as red as Sarah's face when she pulled out the lingerie.

Scott said...

Hey! That's not the picture of the lingerie that I picked out.

Lesley said...

Love the new layout for your blog! The shower was great but it is the mini brownies I have been thinking of:)

Sarah said...

oh the embarrassment lives on!The shower was awesome Mel and all because you are fantastic!