Monday, February 1, 2010

We've Known for Weeks Now

I had my 20 week songram back in early January and we found out that we are having another . . . GIRL. Poor Dan. All I can say is that it is good that he has boy cousins his age and a father who has a healthy portion of redneck in his background and personality. Unfortunately for my bank account most of my girl baby stuff was not fit for use after three girls so I got rid of it--all my boy stuff looks great! Any takers? Now we just have to agree on a name . . . Charlotte or Esmerelda? What do you think?

6 comments:

IandS said...

I was just thinking about this the other day - I even checked your blog yesterday to make sure I hadn't missed something.
CONGRATS!!!!!! It makes sense - everyone I know is having a girl :) If I had girl stuff to share with you you know I would but I just have an overabundance of boy clutter.
Our Target just clearanced out the baby section, try there.

Lesley said...

If I can manage to keep the girl stuff I have from getting too mangy (breastfed poop is some hard stuff to clean out!) I will totally pass them down to you.
Love Charlotte :)

Ryan and Lori said...

Congrats on another girl! Charlotte is a sweet name. Girl gear? Sounds like fun! I'm even warming to the idea of pink things, ruffles, ribbons and bows some day....fun, fun!

Livin La Vida Keto said...

I vote for Charlotte. It is a beautifully feminine name. Congratulations. Alan survived four sisters, I know Dan can do it too!

Shawn Anderson said...

Congratulations you guys! Too bad you moved...I could have given you our girl items that we had been saving for the future. I really like the name Charlotte. Tell the kiddos hi for us!

Grandpa Howe said...

So what's wrong with Esmerelda? You could call her Merle...