I just realized recently that I never sent the August edition of The Huntsville Times. Much has transpired. Here's a few highlights:
1. The kids are back to school.
2. Melissa's brother, Danny, moved in with us, and Melissa taught him how to make bread. Then he got bit by a raccoon and he moved back out. Guess he couldn't stand us... or maybe it was "Rocky Raccoon" that drove him away. Just kidding... he went back to AZ to go to school... a good decision. I've attached a picture of the vicious raccoon that bit him.
3. Little Dan is learning to become a tolerant brother. His sisters dress him up and "smother" him sometimes. Most of the time he goes along with it. When he's had enough, he retaliates.
4. The girls have started dance classes. They enjoys the classes immensely, but get quite a workout. We like that they come home from classes feeling tired.
I'll send more soon.
Josh & Co





2 comments:
Lilly and Morgan look like they are meant for dancing. Daniel has got to be the best looking scouter ever!
Glad to see you're still doing well - we miss you though!
Dan looks like such a handsome man and he's going to be so good with the ladies after putting up with his older sisters:)
Post a Comment